chaos and commitments
Friday, February 28, 2014
The past two weeks have been about leaving my old job and starting a new job along with a hearty cold thrown in for good measure! Needless to say, it has been a little crazy with keeping up with hobbies. I am going to make the following commitments to get myself back on track:
1. I will iron two finishes and bring them to be framed.
2. Even though I am afraid to, I am going to rinse out a project that says in the directions to rinse it out so that the ink will disappear. This is what I can determine from the directions that are written in French. I am going to the fabric store tomorrow to see if I can find some detergent for this.
3. Find a creative way to finish the project in item two. I have to keep telling myself that I can do this, and that it will turn out just fine!
4. I have another stitched project I don't want to just put in a frame. I didn't spend a lot of time on the stitching, so I am not going to worry too much about this one. I am planning a trial run with some foam core and a glue gun- we'll see how it comes out.
5. Photography- I have to take pictures of these finishes! I have four differnt things to show in various finishing stages.
Stay tuned for more updates!