I have many things that I would like to get organized with my stitching. I have some supplies I would like to make into kits. Also I have some classes that I am taking that I have to get going on. This is the perfect weekend for it, because I believe that it is going to be International Hermit and Stitch Weekend!
I am looking forward to having everything organized. This also means content/inspiration for Lessons on Linen! I feel like I am thinking about posts, projects, and things that I would like to create, with no direction and then I end up fumbling around trying to figure things out! I have had the opportunity for adding to my stash during a needlework celebration and also at a shop that was having a big sale. I am also doing three stitching classes! These are all things I would like to chronicle here. I love reading other people's blogs, that is what inspired me to start my own. Another item on the agenda list is to organize my various social media accounts, such as Twitter, PInterest, etc. and figure out how I would like to use them. Wow! Even this post is getting a little disorganized!
I am going to make a list to commit what I would like to do, that may help me try to get these things finished. I am going to report back on my progress next Monday. I am going to use the mantra: "Progress not perfection" when it comes to this!!!!!
- Organize a project bag- I don't have a project bag that I use.
- Make a list of threads that I need for various projects
- I will make decisions about which projects I would like to start working on.
- Catch up on posting for the WIPocolypse 2014. This will be a great opportunity to meet fellow bloggers and increase my readership- a definite "to do" list item!
- Sort out what I need for the various classes I am taking.
- Unpack the items that I have purchased at the various sales so that I have an inventory.
- Make a list of items that need finishing, and think of creative ways to finish them. I have several pieces finished that are sitting in a drawer in my sewing desk.
Okay, I think that is enough for now. I can think of other things, but I won't overwhlem myself. Perhaps at the end of the summer time I will have another list!